We love it when a PR brief lands on our desk. There is nothing we enjoy more than seeing how public relations can help a company stand out and influence people.
The starting point of any PR campaign is to fine tune your
brief. Here are some questions we regularly ask:
• Who do you need to influence?
• What messages can we use?
• How can strategy and creativity be mixed to grab
• What media channels are best for your
• How can activity be measured to provide return on
Once a clear brief has been finalised, we can then set out a
strategy to differentiate your brand and make you famous in the
What are the benefits of a PR campaign?
We know how to grab people's attention. And having a clear
campaign of six months or more is a great way to shift
attitudes of your company and create a buzz around what you do.
- Generate awareness of your brand
- Are credible as PR doesn't sell to people
- Boost your reputation
- Improve sales over the longer term
- Are usually more economical than advertising
Whether it's a product launch or an awareness building exercise,
each of our PR campaigns benefits from:
Reputations aren't built overnight. However all PR campaigns
include Key Performance Indicators to measure results and ensure
we're heading in the right direction
- A monthly progress report keeps you in the picture
contracts - We won't tie you in for months upon
To discuss your campaign, PR tender or PR brief, contact us on